Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm currently trying to write a book. I want to be an author. I have been frustrated lately because I'm worried that I don't have what it takes to write a book and the details I have to put to make it sound like a real book. I don't know what to do anymore. I guess my fear is I'm not a great enough writer to make this book. I'm scared of failing and maybe I wasn't meant to be an author or anything. I see people writing an amazing books and I think to myself that's going to be one day. I guess I'm just frustrated with my life and with no social outlet. My life is my book but at the same time don't you need inspires with your everyday life with friends, boyfriends or work but I have none of that. Which brings me to my frustration. UGH!!! I'm so done over thinking. I quit my job to dedicate my time to my book and now I feel like if I don't finish it the end of this month. I feel like its a waste or something because I could have been working and making money instead of doing nothing. Even though it was nice doing nothing. I feel like I'm failing. Now I'm stressing!!!!
Comment I need some inspires or anything really. I think I'm going insane. Later guys.  

No comments: