Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update!!

So i have been reading "the secert" it helpped me get out of my dark days and i have learned many things. But important of all i learned to truthly love my self and not in the shallow way in the healthy way to not let others put me down or disrespect me! The book talked about breaking out of your shall and living life soo here is my story! I had such an awesome day. Let me start from the beginging.
I woke up and my big sister was bitching about it was late and we couldn't go see Crazy stupid love because she was going out later with her boyfriend. So my mom, 2 sisters, and my brothers girlfriend and I went to fashion squar to go look around and get out of the house. So i was on a happy high! I just woke up happy and i started thinking nothing but happy thoughts and i decided i was going to have a great day to day! So i did! I wore skinny jeans with brown boots and a gray undershirt with a half shirt on top and i was feeling good about myself. I was looking around at clothes for me at Macys and i found one white shirt that was too much money for me so i didn't get it. That didn't get me down so me and my sis got a $1 bill and wrote good look in green sharpy and taped it in side a bathroom stall. We did this because in the book the secert says give with good meaning and it will come back to you. So we did it to give someone a dollar and we were all excided and so we left the bathroom and went down to the makeup. While my sis was getting her makeup i was sitting by myself just in my lala land happy! I saw this girl wearing a orangy-reddish color shirt it hung off her shoulders and it was really pretty with out thinking i just said " I like your shirt!" The girl was off guard and said "Thank you," i don't know if she was just surprised or if she was just stuck up but either way i felt good saying it. If you knew me you would know i am the shy type i wouldn't do stuff like that or anything like that! I am very depressed person and to see me happy is a rare. Anyways i saw this cute guy at one of those stands like at the ipod covers and stuff but its a cart. He was looking at me checking me out and so my sis told me to get his number just for fun and i thought he was cute. I really wanted to go ask for his number becuase i never have done that and it got me excided. To break out of my shall and do something crazy like that, that i never done before. So my sis phone was ringing and just walked up to him. He looked at me waiting for me to speak.
"do you have a girlfriend?" i asked as i walked up to him while he sat down.
"Umm not at the moment," his replie as he looked down neverously
"Can i have your number?" I ask with a smile across my face.
"My phone is not working right now," he looks at down infront of him as he tapes on the screen to prove his point.
He gives me his number anyways so i can text him when he gets his phone on.
He takes paper out of the recipe thing and scribbles on the paper saying his name is Tanner. What a stupid name!
I then says "don't you want my number?"
"Yea, that would be good," he says.
Then i give it to him and well walk away. So i was just soo happy that i actually did that and got a cute guys number!! I couldn't believe i did it! I'm like the most shy person in the world i would have never done that so this was awesome for me!!
My day conutine getting better. I was still walking the mall feeling on cloud nine. Then my guy friend txts me. Me and him have a good relationship at one time he liked me but we never went out. So he was texting me but flirting with me too and i was just soo happy i was going along with it. Then when my mom, my sis and i are waiting for my other sis and brothers girlfriend to hurry up. Tanner texts me and we start texting and it is all fun and new and exciding. I get home and all of a sudden my phone is gettting soo many texts i can't even finish eating. When before my phone felt like it was asleep for a long time all of a sudden my phone was getting all these texts one after another it was litrary crazy! So i was still texting tanner and just because i wouldn't send him a dirty pic of myself he was all pissed. He was texting me like "ooh send me a pic that will make me want to come over there." I didn't send it but i did text him "You are fine but not that fine!" He blow up on me calling all kinds of names and disrespecting me as a women and my race as mexican!! I just told him he was a spoiled white boy that was basicly gonna die alone. I mean he had a good body but he could not treat me like that disrespect me! I ended the conversation with a pic of my hand flipping him off saying hope he enjoyed the pic and didn't his mom teach him not to disrespect women! And that was that! But i was still proud of myself for even going up to a guy and asking him for a number! Even though he was an ass i wasn't gonna bend for his wants just because i wanted him to like me. I many not ask a guy for his number for a while but i will ask the right guy for his number and i know it wasn't him. He was lucky enough to have had the chance in talking for me for the while he had! Never judge a book by its cover. Plus this white guy was an ass!! While that was my day and now i'm falling asleep.
If you want more details just ask.

No comments: