Wednesday, April 27, 2011

She stood there alone in the middle of the park, with closed eyes.
Waiting for something, waiting for answers that she had yet to ask herself.
In the middle of the hot summer breeze trying to find her way, trying to find the person she once was.
With a broken heart and closed eyes.
Never again her life would be the same.
Just one small domino knocked over and so did her life slowly but surely.
She was left alone in the middle of the one place she thought was hers.
She had no where to turn, no one to talk to, no chance of life left.
She holds her head up high, with a painted smile on her face.

2 comments:

sarah said...

I really like the way you write :)
I feel like I've been this girl a couple of times, felt the same kind of pain before.

(also, to reply to your other comment .. )

You should go to your prom, I have friends who considered not going and I told them, too, that they should go, and I really think you should, too. I'm not really excited for it either, but I think it would just be nice to hang out with highschool people/friends for one last time, and then, you don't have to see them ever again if you don't want to. I'm the same as you, I can't wait until graduation, I can't wait for the last day, and then I can just put it all behind me. About regret, I totally get what you're saying, I used to believe that exact same thing, but then I began to think, "I don't like where I am, yeah all these things happened for a reason, but if this is the reason, then I wish it never happened." It's just so hard, you know? Because when there's so many things you could have done better, and you're not happy, how can I just sit there and accept it? I don't know. I agree, we should, I feel like we probably have so much in common. P.S. Yes that is my prom dress :) I realize it's not uber formal or really promy, but I love it, it's beautiful in my opinion :)

Jc said...

Thanks for your comment. It means a lot to me what you said. Yes people have been asking me about prom but its too much money i don't have. I have been thinking about prom soo much but it just remembers me of my plans i use to have with my ex and he just ruined the idea for me so i can't. I'll think about it though. Your dress does look pretty and unique. Regret is hard and tough but we just get through it. I wish i had a friend like you : ). P.S yes the pain hurts but it makes you stronger. You also learn from it too.