Monday, January 3, 2011

                     When I was little I asked my mother
                               Why we had stars?
            She said "that's how you will find your way home."
                                I asked my mother
                            Why there was the sun?
                    She said "To show us are way."
                               I asked my mother
                            Why we had roads?
          She said "To guide us when we are lost."
                              I asked my mother
                            Why we need love? 
         She said "Without it we would be lost and lonely."
                             I asked my mother
                         Was she lost and lonely?


She just looked down at me and said "No I'm not!"

No comments: