Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FUCK!
I feel like pulling my hair and screaming at the top of my lungs! AEGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
My dad is in Mexico right now visiting his family while my mom is pissed at him for a stupid reason she can't get over! While she says she NEVER does anything for the devil, she complains on dropping me for three hours at the mall to spend with my boyfriend. She does so much for him! its really ridiculous but she can't just drop me off at the fucken mall to spend time with the only person, best friend, boyfriend i have! but no it's too fucken much to ask... even though i got all A's in ever class this year but no it doesn't matter to anyone but my best friend (my sis). This is already a fucked up Xmas! What i want for Xmas this year and the next after that is....  
1) To get the fuck out of this house ASAP!
2) live with my boyfriend
3) I will only need my sis and my bf -FML

No comments: