Monday, October 18, 2010

Ok today I was out of it, just dazed!
I went to bed at like 3 a.m. and had to wake up at 7 a.m. Of course that only meant i had 20mins to get ready. Not going to happen! I was rushing, make up brush in one hand make up in the other. It's 7:30 a.m. Hole shit! I'm late for school! I can already hear the damn annoying warning bell. Stupid school for changing the time to start school. In the car for like 10-15 minutes of nothing but awkward silence! ...............
By the time i got there i was running to my class which is all the way up stairs passed the big gates and a lot further than it sounds. I kissed my boyfriend and started slowly walking faster or like running but i couldn't with my huge excuse for a backpack weighing me down. One minute left before i was officially late. My heart was pounding, my feet were hating me and my breath was slowly deepen with ever step i took.
I MADE IT!! WHOA!
Oh fuck! Your kidding me! My teacher went to the bathroom which means if i was late it wouldn't have matter. I just had to bet him back to class. X____ X


So class started we were put into these groups because we are going to work on a project. So i know one girl in my group but i don't know the other. The other girl was such a BITCH! She was like ignoring me and avoiding me, she wouldn't talk to me! I'm like what the FUCK! She doesn't even know me and she can't treat me like that!!!!!! So i ignored her and well she isn't worth my time. Sorry for the cursing it was really upsetting. I have no idea whats her problem but if she keeps treating me like that then I'm going to ask her as politely as i can what her F******* problem is. How does that sound?


So last class of the day and I've had it up to here. I'm so tired and zoned out. This girl in my government class tells me all her shit (like i really care about her shit. NO i don't). But she doesn't get the hit. Couple minutes before class ends she tells me her problem and stuff and then her modeling thing. Like i care and pulse why do i wanna know she is modeling.


Sorry for all the meanness in this post but i get tired of people acting like this and using me.
                                                               

No comments: