Friday, August 6, 2010

Payson + the rents = ?

I just got back from Payson! It was fun, tiring, sleeplessly. So let me just start from the beginning. My dad ended up waking me up at 9:30 (what kinda a dad does that!I need my sleep!) to tell me if i want to go to Payson for one day and come back Friday. We could go bowling or movies and swimming.Everything sounded so fun, so of course I said yes! My mom decides to come too, she calls in and we get packed. I'm throwing my stuff in my bag, running around like a zombie, but more a sleep than a zombie would be. I finally mange to get all my shit together and packed away in my mom's van. The drive was like a one hour and half maybe even two hours. I kept going in the mountains and it was beautiful but no service!(ARGGG!!)

So I couldn't text my boyfriend sucks. He was getting mad because I was taking long to text back. My parents we're looking at nice hotels we could stay at. It ended up being the hotel with the casino attached down stairs. That's where I was worried my mom would be gabbling and I was right! I SWEAR PARENTS CAN BE WORSE THAN!
It was like slow motion opening the door to our hotel room, our mouths dropping how nice the room was.The first thing you see is the black striped couch with two arm chairs and either side, with a flat screen TV, along with a marble table top on the side of the wall where the sink was and a coffee machine, a long mirror on the side,above the marble top, there was a bathroom that locked but was connected with the shower with two doors separating the toilet from the shower. So someone could be showering and someone could go to the bathroom, two beds along with another big TV and a nice view! It was the one of the nicest hotels I've been to!

We all went to eat at this nice restaurant, than went bowling (which by the way I suck!). The theaters over there are small and nice, the chairs are squeaky. My parents and I decided to go see "Salt". I think both of them liked it. After that we went swimming. But I can't swim so that was hard. I mostly chilled in the jacuzzi, it was so nice and relaxing. I know longest day ever! Than we went to relax and ate. I had black olive pizza with nachos. Later my mom went down stairs playing the slots again, didn't come back until my dad went down to get her at 5! CRAZY!

Than came home later at like 12 or something.What a fun vacation! Later.

No comments: