Friday, April 23, 2010

immigration law sucks!!

So much as happened like my birthday, my family problems but right now all i can think is the immigration law that just got passed.It's ridiculous have they single out just Mexicans. Mexicans haven't done anything bad and its not their fault. They came here to better their lives and some have been living here for years but doesn't that count for anything? Doesn't that mean they should be a citizen? Today at school kids were walking out. For the march to have this law not to be passed. Classes were empty, nothing but Mexicans were walking out and the empty classes filled with white, natives, black, kids (some Mexicans stayed because they didn't want to get caught but very few stayed). You could already see how much this law will change everything and that they're alot of Mexicans here. Well I'm worried about my family and my love my everything my boyfriend. I've been crying lately because of this issue because my boyfriend of nine months is illegal and his parents and him are going back to Mexico because of this law. I really hoped it wouldn't have passed because i could be with him and now we might not get through this and have no choice but to say good-bye. It hurts thinking i won't be able to call him or see him or even text him again. It hurts knowing that one of these days soon that i will not see him forever.Right now i just hope for a miracle and that hopefully soon everything will be OK and they will doing something about this law and not make it a law anymore. I just hope my boyfriend can stay and won't move. He means so much to me and i just can't imagine life without him. His not only my boyfriend, his my best friend,my love, my hope, my other half, and most of all my life! All I'm asking for is to give me your opinion and if you can try to help in any way you can thanks for your time.

No comments: